Congratulations to Mr. Vincent Davis, a Simulation Technician with the Battle Simulation Center (BSC) at Camp Pendleton, CA, for being named the Mobius Industries USA Employee of the Quarter for 2012!
During the past year, Mr. Davis has been responsible for simulation technical management of the following exercises:
- I MEF Mission Rehearsal Exercise (MRX),
- Dawn Blitz Command Post Exercise (CPX),
- 11th Marines Civil-Military Operations Center (CMOC),
- Utah Army Reserve National Guard CPX,
- Marine Air Control Group -38 MACCS Integrated Simulated Training Exercise (MISTEX),
- Implementing an Afghanistan VTC network (Purple Network), and
- MARCENT Fwd MAGTF Tactical Warfare Simulator (MTWS) CPX.
Mr. Davis took the initiative and responsibility to ensure that all BSC responsibilities were in order from Network Infrastructure to proper Information Assurance (IA) protocols were followed. During this past quarter Mr. Davis ensured connectivity with the 11th Marines COC as simulation networking was extended to the Combined Arms Staff Trainer (CAST). Mr. Davis assisted Marines with their network and was able to aide them in producing the proper tactical environment to accomplish their training objectives.
Mr. Davis has earned the support and loyalty of his fellow Mobius employees, Marines, and Government Service personnel with whom he works. His dependability and teamwork is based upon effective communication skills, relaxed presentation, and outstanding technical expertise. He has truly earned the respect of his superiors and his peers and he has added to the overall success of the Camp Pendleton Battle Simulation Center.
Mobius Site Lead Jonell Laxa, Employee of the Quarter Vincent Davis, and Camp Pendleton Director of the Battle Simulation Center Thomas Buscemi (left to right)